What is a HUD?
To put it simply, a HUD (heads up display) is a digital transparent image that is projected onto the windshield of a car, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current speed to the revs on your engine, and even various temperature gauges.
The idea behind it is that by displaying this vital data in the same place a driver should be keeping their eyes on, HUDs can reduce the amount of time that people’s attention is spent looking around the car for their phones or checking the radio. More time with their eyes on the road means lesser accidents, and safer drivers all around.
- Significant increase in the time the driver spends "eyes out"
- Simplifies the combined tasks of driving safely, monitoring the vehicle speed and performance and navigating to the destination
- Reduced driver fatigue in managing vehicle information while paying attention to the outside world
- Unique HUD capabilities enable the display of information coherent (conformal) with the outside world
- A HUD close to the driver's line of sight enables the intuitive display of enhanced features such as night vision enhancement
Output Frequency: X5 Car HUD Windscreen Projector
Rated Power: 3 inch Car Head Up Display
Size Name: 90mm*54mm*12mm
Wire or Wireless: wired
Environment temperature: - 40 Degree ~ +80 Degree
Barometric press: 86-106KPa
Relative humidity: 10%-95%
Environment voice: <=60dB
Alarm of sound level: >=30dB(A)
Work voltage: 9V~16Vdc(12Vdc/400mA)
Display Content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage,etc.
Display Size: 3 inch
Compatible Car: OBD II or EUOBD Car